We try to share our research as often as possible. Whether it is to share more ethical alternatives or to better rethink the design of digital projects. Contrary to a techno-centric approach, our research is composed of sociological, ethical, technical and psychological resources.
Our conferences and trainings
Digital responsibility - a desirable digital future
A presentation to learn about the materiality of the web and understand the challenges of sustainable web design.
Working with free and ethical tools
We work with free, ethical alternative tools, we can share our practices and accompany you to make the same transition.
Matomo is a traffic tracking tool that has the advantage of hosting data and improving user privacy.
Conferences et presentations :
- 11 Jul 2020 - How to make digital more sustainable? For GIZ Énergie Maroc (internal presentation)
- 12 Sep 2020 - How to make digital more sustainable? For GIZ Énergie Maroc (internal presentation)
- 02 Feb 2021 - Spotlight: Responsible digital technology for a desirable digital future (in french)
Our publications and interviews :
- How to reduce your ecological impact on the internet (in french), Les Défricheurs, Ethical Journal
- Towards an Sustainable web design website, towards a low-tech website! (in french), Bhallot
- Making a low-tech site? (in french), Low-tech Lab, co-écrit avec Gauthier Roussilhe and Sylvain Julé
- An sustainable web design website : what is it? (in french), Kaizen Magazine, magazine on digital responsibility
- Créer un site écoconçu, The Green Room
- WE DEMAIN n° 37, Sophie Kloetzli, article : Low-tech le web au régime minceur
- Climate Action Tech, Create Low-Carbon Images